Customize Your Bali Fitness Holiday
‘RELAX & CONNECT WITH BALI’
Spark your spirit as you spend the day exploring the best of Bali and enhancing your own personal wellbeing. We are the only fitness retreat that gives you the freedom to customise your experience with more than just fitness options, so you can enjoy your retreat just the way you dreamed it!
- Relaxing Downhill Bicycle Tour from Mountain lake through Balinese Rice Fields & Villages to Ubud with lunch overlooking rice fields
- Explore Bali’s Jungle Interior while White Water Rafting through Ancient Gorges with lunch overlooking rice fields
- Learn to Cook Traditional Indonesian Cuisine at Tugu Hotel with lunch in their authentic style ‘Warung’
- Explore the colorful life under the tropical Indian Ocean on a day’s Snorkeling adventure
- Relax like a celebrity on a Private Lagoon Beach Club getaway
- Discover the Sacred Art of Indonesian Batik Printing in Ubud
- Immerse yourself in and exotic shopping day as you discover the colourful sights and sounds on our Balinese Market Tour
- Experience a deep, guided meditation by a Traditional Balinese Spiritual Leader at the famous Tanah Lot Temple
- Deeply pamper yourself with our extra time in our Goddess Bliss Spa
‘GET MOVING & ACTIVE IN BALI’
Everyone is unique with different interests and abilities, so if you’d like to take advantage of more personalized training or experience a more active excursion, these options are for you! You can add any of the below to your fitness itinerary:
- Stand Up Paddle Board – Learn to Stand Up Paddle in a tropical lagoon or take it to the next level on riding waves.
- Surfing – Learn to surf in Bali’s balmy waters or for those experienced surfers enjoy the day with a surf guide surfing some of the world’s best breaks.
- SUP Yoga –Experience a yoga class on the water! Watch the fish swim by as you’re moving through your vinyasa.
- C.B.C. – Looking for an intense work out? The Core, Butt and Cardio class will push you and ensure your heart rate increases and muscles feel like they have worked.
- Pole Dancing – We have all thought about giving it a go, so why not? Join a beginner’s class which is sure to be full of lots of laughs with your new Goddess friends.
- Bikram Hot Yoga – Sweat it out!
- Pilates – Isolate, focus and tone!